Love the Lake
- Be “in the know” on lake area happenings
- Improve Red Rock’s recreation
- Promote Red Rock’s natural resources
The Red Rock Lake Association
Be a part of making the largest lake in Iowa the states premier outdoor recreation destination
Lake Red Rock is a valuable resource for our state and the surrounding communities. The Red Rock Lake Association is the place that engages the public in caring for the lake, protecting the natural resources that surround it, and expanding the ways in which it can be enjoyed.
The Red Rock Lake Association has proposed and developed several major projects:
• Hickory Ridge A primitive, tent only, camping area.
• Balloon Fest Hot air balloons and more in this July event.
• Water Trails For kayak and canoe paddlers with maps and signage.
• Fishing Tournament Partnering with the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
• Gladys Black Eagle Cam An educational project on birds and more.
• Bald Eagle Days An annual event to learn about the Eagles and other raptors.
• Firewood sales A supply at several campgrounds.
• North Overlook The beach concession stand.
• Lake Sedimentation What is its impact on the Lake?
• Courtesy Docks For boat launching and boarding convenience.
• Fish Cleaning Stations Taking the mess out of cleaning your catch.
The Red Rock Lake Association is now asking for your support. The association is a non-profit organization that depends heavily on membership dues and volunteer effort to make these and future projects a reality.
Membership drive for 2015
The Red Rock Lake Association wants to re-engage our existing members and bring new members on board. To help do this, the association has revised its membership system to provide a range of membership options. Now there are Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum membership levels.
This is an exciting time at Lake Red Rock and this is the perfect opportunity to join the Red Rock Lake Association and show your support for your community and its natural resources. The association welcomes your involvement at any level!
The Red Rock Lake Association wants to thank all current & future members for your contributions to the Lake Red Rock area. See you on the lake!
To join the Red Rock Lake Association or renew your current membership using pay pal please click on the “buy now” button.
QUESTIONS: CONTACT MATT KISSINGER, RRLA PRESIDENT
E-MAIL: [email protected]